Why have your puppy visited by Oh My Dog?
- Peace of mind that your new puppy isn't all alone at home all day while you are at work
- Puppies need mental stimulation and play time and shouldn't be left on their own for too long
- Puppies need to go out often for toilet breaks
- I can help with house training
- All accidents will be cleaned up for you coming home
- Once your puppy has had his second set of injections I can help with introducing him to new dogs and helping with his socialisation
Getting a new puppy is such an exciting time, and you want to spend every moment with them bonding with your new friend, but unfortunately you can't stay home and give them all of the attention that they need. That's where I can help. I offer a puppy visiting service, where I can pop in on your little cutie and give him love, attention, cuddles and toilet breaks. Puppies need to go out often, so I recommend popping in on him two or three times during your working day and can let him out in your garden and give him lots of play time! Once he has had both sets of injections, I can introduce him to parks and other suitable dogs that I walk and help with his socialisation. It's very important for a young puppy to be socialised and introduced to dogs at a young age so that they grow into sociable adults!
I will also clean up any accidents that may have occured and help with toilet training. I can also feed and top up his water.