Why have your dog walked by Oh My Dog?
- Peace of mind that your beloved dog isn't bored alone at home all day while you are at work
- Come home to a tired, well exercised happy pooch!
- Life can be busy and you don't always have the time to get your dog out on a long walk every day
- It's a great chance for your dog to be socialised with other dogs
- I will brush up on basic training using only positive reward based methods
You can now have a worry free day at work, and rest assured that your dog isn't sitting home alone bored. I provide a fun filled walk for your dog, with a consistent routine of exercise, socialisation, and tons of affection! I reinforce the basic obedience commands and promote good leash manners using only positive reinforcement training methods. I only walk a maximum of 6 dogs at a time to ensure that I can give each dog my full attention.
Your dog will be picked up and dropped in my fully kitted out and ventilated van and will get to run about with his other doggy pals for at least an hour! I only walk in parks that are far away from roads to ensure safety. Your dog will be returned home tired and happy, toweled off if need be, his water bowl refilled and left with a treat (if allowed). I will text you to let you know that he is home. Also check for photo updates on my Facebook and Twitter!
If your dog isn't suited to group walks, perhaps he is reactive or doesn't play well with other dogs, then I will be more than happy to take him out on his own.
All toys, bags and homemade treats are supplied by me. I carry with me at all times my first aid kit, and spare collars and leads should one break!